Sunday, January 27, 2013

Angelique in Wonderland


Alice in Wonderland
Source: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/alice-in-wonderland-2010/images/12166709/title/alice-wonderland-wallpaper

I just watched Alice in Wonderland once again because it's one of my favorite Tim Burton films! And I have to say, the reason why I got addicted to Johnny Depp is because of this movie. It all started here! At Alice in Wonderland! I was amazed by his performance! I didn't know who he was back then. I just did a little research and then, BOOM! I love him! Then I stopped liking him because nobody was interested in him since he's not really that famous in our school. Years later, I got addicted to him once again!

It all started in this film called "Dark Shadows". Why? It's only because they used my name; Barnabas (Johnny Depp) and Angelique (Eva Green) were lovers. So, everytime Barnabas says my name, I'm always imagining that he's talking to me.


So this is Barnabas and me.
Kidding. :)
Source: http://darkshadowsnews.blogspot.com/2012/02/new-movie-photo-pits-barnabas-against.html

That's it for today!
This is Angelique, signing out! PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment