Thursday, January 24, 2013

Les Miserables


The Les Miserables Movie Poster
Source: (http://www.impawards.com/2012/les_miserables_ver11.html)

In America, this was released on December 25, 2012. But here in the Philippines, it was released on January 16, 2013.

I loved the movie so much since I'm a big fan of musicals. Wearing eye make up is not advisable because you'll cry alot (that's what they say). I was about to cry but I didn't. I was with my mom and that's the reason why I did not cry. She'll think that I'm pathetic.

I can hear a lot of sobbing at some parts of the movie. But my favorite scene from this movie was the Thenardiers. Here's a picture of them.


The Thenardiers
Thenardier and Madame Thenardier
Thenardier: Sacha Baron Cohen (The Dictator, Borat)
Madame Thenardier: Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix LeStrange, Mrs. Lovett, Red Queen)

Whenever their scene is up, people will automatically laugh. Since this movie is so dramatic, you'll feel sad. But at the time that the Thenardiers will come up, you'll laugh for sure.

If you haven't seen the movie yet, go to the nearest theater and watch it now! You musn't miss this movie because you'll regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment